Terms & Conditions
• Please let us know as soon as possible if you have to cancel your stay. If you cancel within 14 days of your arrival date you will be liable for the full amount of your booking. If you cancel more than 14 days before your arrival date we will refund your deposit minus the first night only if we can relet your room for all of your booking.
• Should you cut short your stay during your visit you will be liable for the full cost of the booking. We will refund you later if we can relet your room for the rest of your booking. We do suggest you take out holiday insurance.
•Should we in the unlikely event have to cancel your booking for some reason we will refund all of your deposit and make every effort to find you alternative accommodation.
• Check-in time is from 5.00pm summer time (4.00pm winter time) and up to 7.00pm. Please do not try to check in early, and if you are delayed please call us. However, if you do arrive earlier, you are welcome to park (not in front of the garage). Facilities, including toilets can be found in Lulworth Cove, which is a 5-10 minute walk, turning left at the bottom of our road. Please note that one car parking space per room booked is provided. If you have more than one vehicle, there is some free street parking on Church Road, adjacent the Church or pay & display in the Cove main car park.
• Checkout time is by 10.00am on the morning of departure.
• Final Payment: Cash is our preferred option but we do accept credit cards. BACS transfers or PayPal are accepted for final payment on the day before departure.
• Weekend & bank holiday bookings: We are sorry but we do not take a single Friday or Saturday night booking in advance or less than a three nights over a bank holiday weekend unless there is a gap between other bookings.
• The house is not suitable for children under 12 or pets.
• We have a strict no smoking policy in the house and garden.
During your stay with us…
• Our aim is to offer our guests a relaxing and tranquil stay and kindly ask all guests to respect other guests’ quiet environment and relaxation. Please also respect our neighbours up Bindon Road by driving slowly and not making a noise late at night.
• Personal belongings left in your room are at your own risk.
• We are close to the army ranges so you may experience some noise from this on occasions.
• To help reduce our environmental footprint we do not routinely change towels on a daily basis but if you do require fresh towels we ask that you leave them in the shower.
• We carry out housekeeping & gardening between 11am and 3pm each day and will require access to your room & garden during these three hours.
• The front garden is for your use, the upper garden and upstairs in the house is our private area except the dinning room during breakfast.
• Guests are not permitted to have visitors to their rooms.
• Guests are expected to come to breakfast appropriately dressed.
• Lulworth can be very dark at night as there are no street lights, we suggest you also bring a torch.
• All your valuables in the house and your car are left at your own risk.
• Accidents do occasionally happen so please let us know immediately of any damage or spillage so we can clean or repair as soon as possible. Any significant breakage or damage may incur an additional charge for repair or replacement.
• Please leave muddy shoes/boots and wet coats in the hall where we provide a basket for shoes and hooks for coats.
• Lost keys will incur a £50 charge and any items removed from rooms without consent will charged for.
• Please note that parking is limited so we cannot always offer parking before check in time. Parking after departure time by agreement only. Your car and contents are left at your own risk.